Vitamin - C 500 mg 90 capsule
(₹1,424.05 MRP Per Bottle)
Our Vitamin C does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and is soy-free, GMO-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, yeast-free and dairy-free. It help us in
- FIGHTS FREE RADICALS: it contains antioxidant support to help combat and neutralize free radicals, the cell-damaging molecules.
- SUPPORTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION : Collagen is vital to the health of our hair, skin, nails and joints.
- PROMOTES GLOWING SKIN: help reverse skin aging, give a clean and clear face and can also protect against skin damage and free radical formation caused by ultraviolet exposure.
- HEALTHY HAIR: Vitamin C deficiency may result in dry hair and split ends. Low intake of Vitamin C may be a root cause for a number of hair-related problems that affect our hair growth.
Description Science-Based Nutrition Dietary Supplement Helps Promote a Healthy Immune Response Vegan Non-GMO Gluten Free Soy Free VITAMINHAAT Vitamin C which is manufactured in India. Vitamin C is indispensable to the body for its role in synthesis of collagen, carnitine, and certain brain chemical transmitters. Abundant clinical research confirms Vitamin C's fundamental support for the brain, eyes, heart and circulation, immune system, and all organ systems. Helps the body's antioxidant defenses Essential cofactor for important enzyme systems Helps promote healthy immune response Essential for joints and other connective tissues Suggested Use Take 1 capsule daily, preferably without food. Higher intakes may be useful. Additional Features:- SUPPLEMENT FACTS: Vitaminhaat Vitamin C is imperative to overall health and well-being. It does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, and is soy-free, GMO-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, yeast-free and dairy-free.
What is the benefit of taking Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is great source of antioxidant / Pro-oxidant which help to control free radical and boosts immunity system, a strong immunity system help to fight against any type virus like Corona Virus .
List of Benefits of Vitamin C in diseases
- Help to minimize Chronic disease
- Help to manage high blood pressure
- Help in Skin disease
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Help to reduce uric acid level
- Help to prevent gout attacks
- Help to prevent iron deficiency
Unproven claims of vitamin C
Protects against Vision Loss, treat cold, help in hypertension, prevent scurvy, Protects aging memory loss.
Vitamin C Benefits on Skins
Vitamin C helps to repair damaged skin cells by producing new ones, protect skin from dryness and sun damage, reduce under-eye circles, reduce inflammation, irritation, wrinkles and keep skin youthful.