PERFORMANCE AND GOAL
If one is looking to make the most out of your workout session, you want to be focused, driven and energized whenever you hit the gym. If you hit the gym fatigued or unmotivated - or both - it's harder to push out those reps.
Performance and Pre-Workout Supplements are designed to help you maximize your time in the gym and attack those weight goals. Major benefits you may experience are:
- Sharp mental alertness and focus
- Skyrocketing energy levels
- High Flow of Circulating oxygen in the muscle tissues
- Explosive muscular energy
- Vein-popping vascular pumps
- High Muscle Mass
Never underestimate the power of a good supplement stack for your workout. These products are designed with ingredients specific to the body's demands before, during, or after of your workout. Supplement your workout with the right products, hit the gym hard, and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well-done.
Role of Performance Supplements
We cannot try to fix the plumbing without tool belt? Right before hitting the gym, it's important to have the right tools - Energy, Focus, and the Motivation to push yourself. It's also vital to push yourself harder in each successive workout to keep yourself moving towards positive results. You may be able to:
- Optimize your energy levels before exercising
- Support your mental focus while training
- Experience great muscle pumps
Intra-workouts are here to help you recover during training and promote endurance so you can get the most out of your workout.
Intra-workouts supplements are designed to be absorbed quickly in your body, provide your muscles with amino acids to aid in the recovery process, and supply some extra fuel for your body to use during your workouts. The most common ingredients in these products include branched chain amino acids (L- Leucine, L-IsoLeucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine, and fast-acting carbohydrates.
Muscles are aching for replenishment immediately after finishing a workout. They have been pushed to the max, and thirst for necessary ingredients to repair and rebuild. Post-workouts are designed to provide important nutrients to help your body recover fast. The goals post-workouts are designed to support are:
- Optimizing nutrient delivery and insulin levels
- Flooding the body with nutrients for efficient recovery
- Assisting muscle building, rather than muscle breakdown
- Restoring depleted glycogen stores