Coleus Forskohlii | Weight Loss Supplement 90 caps
- VitaminHaat Coleus Forskolin is a premium quality natural Weight Management brand with premium quality Forskholii root extract.
- Effective Forskolin Diet Pills For Fast Weight Loss: Our Coleus Forskolin Capsules (Coleus Forskohlii, Forskolin For Weight Loss) Includes 20% Standardized Forskolin Extract For Rapid Results (Coleus Forskolin).
- Strongest Forskolin Extract For Weight Loss: Exclusively Formulated By Experts Our Forskolin Weight Loss Supplement (Pure Forskolin Extract) Has Been Designed To Deliver Fast Weight Loss Results.
- Made In India - 100% Natural Best Forskolin: Endorsed By Doctors On Tv, This All Natural Weight Loss Supplement (The Best Fat Burners For Women & Men) Is 100% Pure Foreskolin With No Fillers, Binders Or Artificial Ingredients.
Why Choose VitaminHaat Coleus Forskolin Extract For Weight Loss?
VitaminHaat Highest Potency Coleus Forskolin Pure For Fast Weight Loss: Maximum Strength Pure Forskolin Diet Pills Increase Weight Loss By 9 - 10 Times More Than Other Brands. Superior Appetite Suppressant & Carb Blocker Weight Loss Pills Our Pure Forskolin Capsules Offer These Benefits: Helps Decrease Stored Body Fat (Best Fat Burners For Women & Men) Helps Suppress Appetite & Cravings (Curb Your Appetite To Lose Weight) Promotes Increased Metabolism Supports Building Of Lean Muscle Mass WonT Cause Jitters.
Fat Burning Forskolin Extract: Pure Forskolin Extract Is The Most Effective Weight Loss Supplement Known. Taking Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii) Daily Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally Without Any Nasty Side Effects. No Fillers, No Binders.
The Best Weight Loss Supplement: Our Forskolin Contains 100% Pure Extract In A Small Sized Capsule, While Other Brands Use Larger Capsules Filled With 50% Fillers Such As Rice Flour. VitaminHaat Forskolin For Weight Loss Has The Highest Potency On The Market, 500Mg Per Serving For Maximum Results!
Proudly Made In India: Our Forskolin Pills Are Manufactured In A Fda-Registered And Gmp Compliant Facility In India. Each And Every Batch Of Our Foreskolin Is Lab Tested For Highest Quality And Purity. Natural & Pure Formula - Contains No Gmos, Artificial Ingredients, Fillers, Binders, Preservatives Or Chemicals. Our Formula Is Free Of Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish, Corn, Wheat, Neem, Peanuts And Sugar.
Coleus forskohlii is a supplement for weight loss. It helps in improving metabolism and works as an Energy Booster. Coleus Forskolii is a Strongest DNA verified for Weight loss. VitaminHaat Coleus is a plant that has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic and Hindu traditional medicine. The root portion has been traditionally used to treat colic, congestive heart failure, convulsions, eczema, hypertension, insomnia, painful urination and respiratory disorders. Use of Coleus also provides therapeutic benefit in angina, asthma, psoriasis and prevention of cancer metastases (Alternative Medicine Review, 2006).
Forskolin or Coleus Forskohlii has come a long way from our Ayurveda practices then to European labs to the very opt gym. It could help to burn fat, support healthy testosterone levels, and get more and accelerated results from our regular training.
The roots of coleus contain its most potent active ingredient, Forskolin, besides there are many other active ingredients in the plant roots and other aerial parts of this miracle plant.
What is Forskolin or Forskohlii?
Coleus is a member of the mint family native to India, Thailand, and Uganda. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine system Ayurveda, where it has been used to support lung, heart, and urinary health, among numerous other uses. Its fibrous and tuberous roots are also commonly made into pickles which are served in various relishes in Indian cuisines.
Unlike all herbs, coleus contains a multitude of active compounds. The plant contain the most potent active ingredient, Forskolin. It has been used extensively in experimental clinical research as a positive control to effectively increase the levels of the important cellular messenger compound cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate).
What Does Coleus Forskohlii / Forskolin supplements do?
Since Ayurveda sciences has practised since many generations its benefits in controlling the fat absorption and metabolising, Coleus is predominantly used within formulations to support fat burning and energy levels.
One of the most rigorous and promising studies concerning supplemental forskohlii was conducted by researchers at the University of Kansas a few years ago. They found that overweight and obese men lost more than 6 to 8 times more body fat, added on 35-40% more bone mass, and increased their bioavailable free testosterone by almost 30-35% more when they added 250 mg of a 10 percent of Forskolin containing to their otherwise unchanged daily lives, twice per day. In other words, 50 mg of total Forskolin per day—as compared to subjects who consumed a placebo—realized a significant improvement in both body composition and testosterone levels.
What’s interesting to note here is that Forskolin, so effective is its ability to directly and rapidly stimulate almost all known forms of the enzyme adenylyl cyclase, and therefore significantly promote the concentration of the messenger molecule cAMP. This powerful phenomenon of this compound activates numerous other enzymes within a range of cells and tissues, and is indirectly involved in far too many cellular functions.
In a similarly designed study to the Kansas study, researchers out of Baylor found that Forskolin reduced weight gain and hunger in obese women, but otherwise didn't reduce body fat.
How it should be taken?
To enhance the metabolism of body fat and improve free testosterone in men, it appears that 250 mg, twice per day of a 10 percent Forskolin supplement is the optimal dose. That's the dose from the Kansas study, and it's reflective of most Forskolin supplements on the market. However, for professional athletes the percentage of Forskolin in supplements can be anywhere between 10 and 20 percent, and doses can be adjusted accordingly.
As with most fat burner supplements, it’s advisable consuming Forskolin approximately 15-20 minutes prior to meals. This is also a good time to consume it, since it has been indicated in some studies to help curb appetite.
What should be stacked it with supplement?
Its seen with many commercial fat burners, Forskolin is combined with a range of ingredients, so that Forskolin's ability to amplify cellular receptor activity may help accelerate other types of fat-burning ingredients work more effectively. Yohimbine is common to include with coleus. It’s also suggested stacking Forskolin with Green Tea Extracts, Tribulus terrestris and Green Coffee Bean Capsules.
Does there a need cycle it?
There's no data as of now that suggests Forskolin needs to be cycled to maintain or improve its efficacy.
Is there any side effects?
The most common side effect in response to consuming Forskolin is diarrhea due to increased cAMP within the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in greater contractions and motility, meaning, the rate at which things move through your digestive system.
- Henderson S, et al. Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2005 Dec 9;2:54-62
- Shivaprasad HN, et al. Effect of Coleus forskohlii extract on cafeteria diet induced obesity in rats. Pharmacognosy Res. 2014 Jan;6(1):42-5.
- Godard MP, et al. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with Forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.
- Greenway FL, et al. Topical fat reduction. Obes Res. 1995 Nov;3 Suppl 4:561S-568S.
- Alasbahi RH, Melzig MF. Plectranthus barbatus: a review of phytochemistry, ethnobotanical uses and pharmacology - Part 1. Planta Med. 2010 May;76(7):653-61.
- Alasbahi RH, Melzig MF. Forskolin and derivatives as tools for studying the role of cAMP. Pharmazie. 2012 Jan;67(1):5-13.
What is Coleus Forskohlii ?
Coleus is a plant that has been used since ancient times in Ayurvedic and Hindu traditional medicine. The root portion has been traditionally used to treat colic, congestive heart failure, convulsions, eczema, hypertension, insomnia, painful urination and respiratory disorders. Use of Coleus also provides therapeutic benefit in angina, asthma, psoriasis and prevention of cancer metastases (Alternative Medicine Review, 2006).
What are the benefits of Coleus Forskohlii ?
There are following benefits listed as below.
- Cosmetic uses Forskolin extracted from Coleus plant increases isoform selectivity via acting on adenylyl cyclase to enhance the intracellular levels of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (AMP). The mechanism of increasing and maintaining lean body mass is link to the availability of cyclic AMP. By facilitating hormonal action, cyclic AMP may control the thermogenic response of the body to food, increase the utilization of body fat and enhance the metabolic rate of the body. Forskolin in combination with hydroxycitric acid (HCA) can be used for body fat and body shape management (Gupta, 2004).
- Skin problems Coleus oil is useful in topical preparations, due to its antimicrobial properties. Coleus oil is particularly effective against propionibacterium acnes, the microorganism responsible for acne, and it has been found active against other microorganism known to be responsible for skin infections and eruptions. Laboratory studies suggest that Coleus oil inhibit the growth of different skin pathogens. It has also been found effective against yeast culture (Majeed and Prakash, 2007).
- Antioxidant activity Plant extract of C. forskohlii shows high amount of polyphenols and higher antioxidant activity in comparison to other Coleus species. Leaf extract of this plant exhibited significantly high amount of total polyphenols, flavonols and flavones and high antioxidant activity. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) profiling of stem and leaf tissues exhibited the presence of standard antioxidative polyphenols and more potent polyphenols. Rasineni et al. (2008) suggest that Coleus can be used as an important source of phenolic compounds with significantly high antioxidant activity (Rasineni et al., 2008). Coleus is a rich source of diterpenoids with different oxygen patterns, and six diterpenoids are isolated from whole plant up to the year 2001. Yao and Xu (2001) isolated two new diterpenoid quinones and named them coleon S and T.
- Miscellaneous uses Coleus also works well in treating asthma, cancer, cardiopathy, congestive heart failure, convulsions, cramp, depression, dermatosis, dyspepsia, dysuria, eczema, glaucoma, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, infertility, insomnia, ischemia, myocardosis, obesity, psoriasis, respirosis, thrombosis and water retention (Duke et al., 2002).
Does Forshkolii help in Fat burning and also does it work like Appetite Suppressant ?
As we mentioned, Forskolin does have promising results in its ability to prevent weight gain in already overweight or obese people. Used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, it can be used to help manage a healthy weight.
This "power" herb has an active ingredient in it called Forskolin. It has been used in ayruvedic medicine for many years. Forskolin's basic mechanism of action is that it increases the amount of cyclic AMP (adenosine monophosphate) in cells by activating an enzyme called adenylate cyclase. Cyclic AMP (cAMP) is one of the most important secondary messengers in the cell. It is considered to be one of the most important cell regulating compounds.
Under normal circumstances, cAMP forms by adenylate cyclase activation due to hormonal stimulation at the cell receptor site. However, Forskolin seems to bypass this reaction and allows for an increase in intracellular cAMP to occur. Why is it important to increase cAMP levels? Well, there are several benefits of this to athletes including relaxation of the arteries and smooth muscles, lowering blood pressure, enhanced insulin secretion (which can help drive carbohydrates and protein into muscle cells for energy and recovery), increased thyroid hormone function (which can help enhance metabolic rate), and significantly increase lipolysis (fat burning). Forskolin also seems to benefit other cellular enzymes as well.
The breakdown of fat for fuel (lipolysis) is actually regulated by cAMP. Forskolin has been shown to not only enhance lipolysis but it may also inhibit fat storage from occurring. This is very good news for individuals trying to lose body fat and get lean. Another way that Forskolin may allow for fat loss to occur is by stimulating thyroid hormone production and release. Thyroid hormone controls metabolism and can enhance metabolic rate, which may translate into more fat loss.
Another study supporting it for weight management was conducted on a topical slimming product in 2011. The product contained tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, caffeine, carnitine, Forskolin and retinol. After 12 weeks, circumference of all treated areas (including waist, hips, buttocks and abdomen) had decreased, and the appearance of cellulite decreased significantly by week eight. While this does not directly affect fat mass, it may be worth mentioning for those who are concerned about the physical appearance of body fat.
Does Forskohlii support in Alzheimer’s Treatment?
Like a lot of research on Forskolin, the research linking it with a treatment for Alzheimer’s is in its infancy. However, a promising study published in the Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology performed on rats in July 2016 found administration of Forskolin greatly decreased many negative physical components caused by Alzheimer’s disease, including plaque in various areas of the brain and reduced inflammatory activity. This is incredibly encouraging in the area of natural Alzheimer’s treatment.
Does Forskohlii Lowers Blood Sugar Levels?
A 2014 study on glycemia and oxidative stress in rats looked at Forskolin’s effectiveness on the two conditions. The study, published in the International Journal of Medical Sciences, indicated that regular administration of Forskolin (over the course of eight weeks) decreased fasting blood glucose levels. While this preliminary study shows that this supplement may help diabetic and prediabetic patients, more research must be done in order to prove its level of efficacy.
OTHER REFERENCES Thorne Research (2006). Monograph on Coleus forskohlii. Alternat. Med. Rev. 11(1):47-51. Duke JA, Godwin MJ, Cellier DUJ, Duke PAK (2002). Handbook of Medicinal Herbs. CRC Press, USA, Pp. 210-215. Gupta S (2004). Nutracosmetics: a new growth segment. Available at: http:// www. Happi.com/. Majeed M, Prakash L (2007). Fighting acne and more Effective natural approaches to skin care. Cosmet. Toilet 215-219. Prajapati ND, Purohit SS, Sharma AK, Kumar T (2003). A Handbook of Medicinal Plants, Agrobios Publishers, India, P. 162. Rasineni GK, Siddavattam D, Reddy AR (2008). Free Radical Quenching Activity and Polyphenols in Three Species of Coleus, J. Med. Plants Res. 2(10):285-291. Sammbamurty AV (2006). Dictionary of Medicinal Plants, CBS Publishers, New Delhi, India, Pp. 91-95. Virbala S, Kalakoti BS (1994). Research Centre, Hoechst Marion Roussel Limited Mulund, Bombay 400 080, India. Available at: http://www.fao.org/docrep/w3735e/w3735e27.htm Yao CS, Xu YL (2001). The Diterpenoid Quinones from Coleus forskohlii. Chin. Chem. Lett. 12(4):339-342. Zakaria Z, Aziz R, Lachimanan YL, Sreenivasan S and Rathinam X (2008). Antioxidant activity of Coleus Blumei ,Orthosiphon Stamineus, Ocimum basilicum and Mentha arvensis from Lamiaceae family, Intl. J. Nat. Engi. Sci. 2(1):93-95.
The products and the information provided about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site, product labeling or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. It should not be used, the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before taking any medication or supplements, especially if you are pregnant or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.