Ashwagandha with Piperine 500mg Per Capsules
- STRESS & ANXIETY BUSTER
- ORGANIC & HIGH POTENCY
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT -STAY YOUNG FOR LONGER
- ADDED BIOPERINE TO BOOST BIOAVAILABILITY
- REGULATES STRESS, ANXIETY & IMMUNITY LEVELS
STRESS & ANXIETY BUSTER :
Feeling worn down by stress? Can’t help but feel anxious? Depression is the biggest concern now-a-days. It's been a whole year, the world is fighting against the pandemic. Our organic ashwagandha capsules are here to provide you with quick and reliable relief to depression anxiety and stress ! Ashwagandha extracts are clinically proven to help blow away stress, reduce the effects of anxiety and also acts as a natural depression treatment to help make sure you stay relaxed, calm and happy. Ashwagandha helps to reduce physical and mental stress. Ashwagandha works to lower the cortisol levels , the primary stress hormones. Ashwagandha is considered to be a safe dietary supplement for stress management. Ashwagandha is often helpful in boosting your immunity.
ORGANIC & HIGH POTENCY:
Our ashwagandha supplements are made using extract that is drawn directly from ashwagandha roots to bring us an organic supplement that will provide you the support you need to live a healthy and happy life. With 500 mg of Ashwagandha Extract per serving standardized to 2.5% Withanolides, (HPLC-grade) these premium organic root powder capsules will help us live a stress and anxiety free life.
ENHANCE YOUR MOOD :
Feeling exhausted, tired or just feel fatigued? Ashwagandha root powder supplements aren’t just incredibly effective anxiety pills but also help you relax and stay alert which is important to make sure your mind is in its ideal state. Our organic root extract capsules helps you optimize your energy and mind to improve your mood and beat exhaustion effectively.
POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT -STAY YOUNG FOR LONGER:
Besides having powerful anxiety and stress relieving properties, it also helps protect the body against harmful free radicals that damage the cells to help you maintain your youth for longer. Since it’s a powerful natural antioxidant, it also helps support the immune system so that you look and feel young.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Vegetarian capsules to make it easy to access the health benefits of the Ashwagandha root extract.
ADDED PIPERINE TO BOOST BIOAVAILABILITY :
To ensure that you’re absorbing the ashwagandha as possible, we’ve added black pepper extract, increasing bioavailability and absorption.
To bring to you the highest quality product, we’ve taken steps to ensure that the ashwagandha that we encapsulate is as close to the makeup of the actual root itself, leading to all parts of the root working together to bring you a better experience.
REGULATES STRESS, ANXIETY & IMMUNITY LEVELS:
Ashwagandha coupled with Piperine can assist in the regulation of healthy stress levels, anxiety, and your immune system.
Ashwagandha Extract – 500mg, Piperine - 15mg Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Capsule 0 Vegetable Clear / Color
Follow usage directions on label.
Modern Scientists have re-discovered that the Indian herb ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera) counters some of the oxidative damage generated by nervous tension. (Ayurveda has long established the usage of Ashwagandha for longevity)
Ashwagandha has been the subject of animal studies and is believed to confer improvements in well-being and a healthy outlook in humans. In a large clinical trial, ashwagandha reduced levels of the hormone cortisol by up to 26% while maintaining already normal blood sugar levels and lipid profiles.131 Subjects who took the standardized ashwagandha extract reported improvements in energy, sleep and well-being, as well as diminished fatigue.4 Additional research suggests that ashwagandha confers neuroprotection by supporting the regeneration of axons and dendrites, nerve cell components that support brain and nervous system function.
Scientifically Proven Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
- The benefits of Ashwagandha are perfect for those battling stress, as it inhibits high levels of cortisol, 'the stress hormone'. It is in fact used in tranquilizers and antidepressants drugs, since it helps relieve physical and mental stress and overcome depression.
- Ashwagandha has a rich history in Ayurveda for its wound healing abilities. Traditionally, fresh leaves were used topically to heal joint pains, skin sores and to reduce swelling.
- The results, published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine show that Ashwagandha helps promote relaxation as it is a natural adaptogen.
- The exotic herb is a promising alternative treatment for a variety of mental degenerative diseases because it has demonstrated an ability to promote the growth of nerve cells, and protect the brain cells from the harmful effects of the environment.
- Ashwagandha is used as an aphrodisiac as well, since it supports sexual health and excellent testosterones booster.
- It has been used for centuries as a general body tonic, as it makes you feel stronger and healthier. It is also present in Chyawanprash, the delicious and famous concoction stocked up in every Indian household.
- In addition to boosting your overall immunity, Ashwagandha also has the potential to be a serious anti-cancer agent as it slows the growth of cancerous tumors.
- "Ashwagandha also acts on the endocrine system by encouraging hormone balance" Studies suggest reduction in symptoms such as hot flashes and mood swings during menopause.
- The rejuvenating properties of Ashwagandha makes it very effective in treating insomnia. It calms the nervous system, eases stress and gets rid of sleeplessness. Traditionally, it is used as a powder mixed with honey and warm milk for calming vata and regulating your sleep and wake cycles. You can also have a cup of hot milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of powdered Ashwagandha before bedtime.
- Skin and Beauty care with Ashwagandha Tired of looking at wrinkled, dry, sagging skin when you look in the mirror? It's Ashwagandha to the rescue. Its potent antioxidant properties help protect the skin against free radical damage and slow down the ageing process by firming up your skin for a more youthful look.
Ashwagandha stimulates DHEA, which is a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen and stimulates the production of natural skin oils. It also promotes the production of vital compounds and proteins for healthy skin such as hyaluronan for skin hydration, elastin to keep the skin supple and collagen for skin strength. For glowing skin, you can also use Ashwagandha as a toner with dried ginger and lemon.
Used in shampoos, Ashwagandha is believed to help improve scalp circulation and strengthen the hair, as well as help get rid of dandruff. It also appears to stimulate production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the colour of your hair. So, it may actually reverse greying of hair. And if that wasn't enough, it also helps deal with hair loss.
Q. Is it safe to take VitaminhaatAshwagandha supplements for Body Building and maintaining Testosterones levels?
Ans : In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is referred to as balya, which means giving strength in conditions like general debility. It is known to improve energy, increase stamina and endurance.
Q. Why is Ashwagandha called an Adaptogen ?
Ans : It has hormone balancing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties which can prevent and treat a number of diseases. Ashwagandha is popularly used for boosting immunity, anti-ageing, joint pain and insomnia. Due to its active ingredient called withanolides,Ashwagandha is also used as an"adaptogen" to help the body cope with daily stress, as a general tonic and for improving thinking ability.
Q. Does Ashwagandha promote Memory?
Ans : It’s very documented in Ayurveda that it also improves the brain's memory functions like attention and concentration, hence helping with the symptoms of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Q. Does Ashwagandha work a Revitalizer?
Ans : It enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, peaceful sleep at night." These varied benefits are what makes Ashwagandha a go-to choice in Indian herbal medicine since ages. It’s well documented in Ayurveda and that is why it is used by both males and females and Young to Old Age People.