Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids & Rose Hips, 1000 mg Per Serving, 60 Veg Capsules
(₹1,519.05 MRP Per Bottle)
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Supports Brain Health & Cognitive Function
- Helps Improve Mood & Lessen Anxiety
- Supports Cardiovascular & Heart Health
- Supports Healthy Energy Levels
- Protect Skin & Hair
MAXIMUM STRENGTH: VitaminHaat VITAMIN C fortified with Citrus Bioflavonoids and Rose-hip Extracts.
Dietary Supplements are an affordable and effective way to ensure you and your loved ones are getting the daily recommended intake of essential vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients necessary for optimal health.
VitaminHaat Vitamin C maximum strength formula contains 1000mg of Vitamin C,Rose Hips extractswith Bioflavonoids Capsules per serving, and 60 vegetable capsules in each bottle for a full 60 day supply. Our proprietary complex utilizes Bio-absorption technology to ensure superior absorption and bioavailability.
Our potent formula utilizes the Natural Bioflavonoids & Rose Hipextracts to helping the body more effectively absorb the vitamin C in our complex. The Non-GMO ingredients in our formula is crucial to ensure superior absorption and bioavailability into the body, into the bloodstream, and at the cellular level.
How to Use?
Consume 1 Capsule each day, preferably after any meal throughout the day.
Where to Buy?
You can get the best Vitamin C tablets in India at the lowest prices only on Vitaminhaat.com, Amazon.com, Flipkart.com, 1mg.com, Paytm mall. With Vitaminhaat, you have the assurance of authentic products thanks to the strict distribution channels used. You can even earn VH points that get you more discounts on future purchases. Furthermore, all the products that you purchase are delivered right to your doorstep for your convenience.
AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C , BIOFLAVONOIDS, ROSE HIPS
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is one of the most popular vitamin supplements on the market. Vitamin C supplementation is thought to have a wide array of health benefits. Over the years, Vitamin C has continued to gain popularity.
BENEFITS OF VITAMINHAAT VITAMIN C FORMULA:
- Powerful Antioxidant & Anti-Aging Properties *
- Promotes Immune System Health *
- Supports Brain Health & Cognitive Function *
- Helps Improve Mood & Lessen Anxiety *
- Supports Cardiovascular & Heart Health *
- Supports Healthy Energy Levels *
- Helps Nourish and Protect Skin & Hair *
- Promotes Collagen Production *
- Supports Healthy Metabolism & Weight Management *
- Helps Decrease Muscle Soreness *
- Protects Against Free Radical Damage *
- Stimulates Mitochondrial Functioning *
BENEFITS OF BIOFLAVONOIDS:
Bioflavonoids are antioxidants. You may already be familiar with antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids. These compounds protectscells from free radical damage. Free radicals are toxins in the body that can damage healthy cells. When this happens, it is called oxidative stress.
- Antioxidant power*
- Allergy-fighting potential*
- Cardiovascular protection*
- Nervous system support*
BENEFITS OF ROSE HIPS:
There are many benefits to your skin from using rose hips. It is great for hydration, locking in moisture, soothing sunburns, acne problems, slowing the aging process, giving your skin a nice glow, and makes scarring less noticeable.
- For hair care, rose hips will help soften the hair, add silkiness and bounce, and helps with dandruff problems.
- If used on nails, rose hip oil helps to nourish and hydrate brittle nails.
- There are many skin problems that rose hips can treat as well. Burns, sunburns, acne, healing wounds, regenerating skin cells and they also keeping the skin hydrated.
- The immune system benefits from rose hips as well. They help to strengthen it and fight off any infections.
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR PROPRIETARY COMPLEX
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid is one of the most important vitamins. It is usually found in citrus fruits and is known for being one of the most effective antioxidants in nature.
What does Vitamin C do?
Vitamin C is primarily an antioxidant. This means that it neutralises any free radicals that may be present in the body and prevents any damage to the cells and tissues. This action of Vitamin C helps boost immune response, keeps your skin healthy, prevents signs of aging and even keeps your bones healthier.
What is Rosehip Extract and how it helps our body ?
Rosehip are a natural extract from rose plants which has shown many benefits to our skin. It is great for hydration, locking in moisture, soothing sunburns, acne problems, slowing the aging process, giving your skin a nice glow, and makes scarring less noticeable. It builds immunity.
What is Citrus Bio-flavonids and how it helps our body ?
Citrus Bio-flavones are powerful Anti-oxidants which work synergistically with Vit-C to builds immunity. It’s a natural extract from orange and citrus fruits.These compounds protects cells from free radical damage. Free radicals are toxins in the body that can damage healthy cells. When this happens, it is called oxidative stress.
How much Vitaminhaat Vitamin C is required daily?
The recommended dosage of Vitaminhaat Vitamin C is between 500 and 2000IU each day. Consulting your doctor will give you an idea of how much you need for your body.
What is the role of Vitaminhaat Vitamin C in bodybuilding?
The primary role of Vitaminhaat Vitamin C in bodybuilding is enhanced cell growth and recovery. This helps you recover from a strenuous training session and prevents muscle soreness. Vitamin C also helps you maintain your bones and cartilage that may suffer from damage due to excessive physical activity.
Who needs Vitamin C supplements?
Any Individuals who are unable to get the daily required intake of this supplement through natural food sources or have already developed a deficiency of this essential supplement.