MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey, 5 lb Mocha Cappuccino

vitaminhaat herbal nutrition

MusclePharm Combat 100% Whey, 5 lb Mocha Cappuccino

mpn16

New

COMBAT 100% WHEY is a low-carb, high-protein, great-tasting protein supplement Fast digesting protein sources to build and maintain lean muscle mass

Our Price : ₹ 6,230.00tax incl.

-11%

₹ 7,000.00 tax incl.

In Stock

Authentication

By buying this product you can collect up to 623 loyalty points. Your cart will total 623 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 124.60.


30 Related Products:-

The word ‘whey‘ refers to milk serum which is the liquid by-product produced during the curdling of milk. Whey protein contains 20% of the proteins that are present in animal milk. The other 80% is made up of casein.Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been isolated from the milk serum during production. Whey protein contains all 9 essential amino acids. Among these amino acids, the BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are present in high quantities. The BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids present in the muscle protein and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. All these combined give Whey protein the highest biological value than any known protein supplement.