Delicious Protein is a powder made of whey protein concentrate with a good quality balance. It contains every essential amino acid needed.
Our Price : ₹ 5,999.00tax incl.
By buying this product you can collect up to 599 loyalty points. Your cart will total 599 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 119.80.
The word ‘whey‘ refers to milk serum which is the liquid by-product produced during the curdling of milk. Whey protein contains 20% of the proteins that are present in animal milk. The other 80% is made up of casein.
Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins that have been isolated from the milk serum during production. Whey protein contains all 9 essential amino acids.
Among these amino acids, the BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are present in high quantities. The BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids present in the muscle protein and 40% of the preformed amino acids required by mammals. All these combined give Whey protein the highest biological value than any known protein supplement.
TYPES OF WHEY PROTEIN Whey protein is of three types:
Concentrate (WPC) :
This is produced via ultrafiltration of whey or milk serum. This type of Whey protein is usually 80% protein. The rest of the product consists of lactose (4-8%), fat, minerals, and moisture.
Isolates (WPI) :
Produced by a variety of membrane filtration techniques with the goal of reaching more than 90% protein concentration and the removal of most lactose constituents, this type of Whey protein is a good protein source for individuals with lactose intolerance as it is devoid of fat and contains little or no lactose.
Hydrolysate (WPH) :
This type of Whey protein is produced via enzymatic hydrolysis of either WPCs or WPIs.
Essentially, this acts as a method of 'pre-digesting‘ the protein by separating peptide bonds; hence the time for digestion and absorption of amino acids will be reduced.
Highly-hydrolysed whey may be less allergenic than other forms of whey.
|Offer||21% To 30%|